Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM...

Hello all!

I'm back with Looks for the Week. Did you miss me? I have 2 for this week so enjoy!

LOOK OF THE WEEK
June 6-12



who: Kelly Rowland

what she wore:
natural tone cargos, with a fitted tank paired with boyfriend cartigan, statement necklace and pink shoes.

where:
GMTV in London, England

Miss Kelly and I are definitely twin souls when it comes to our wardrobe, this was definitely a nice way to dress up a comfy, casual look for her appearance. Love it!



who:
Pharrell

what he wore: Camo cargo shorts paired with a tee and striped denim jacket

where: Monaco, France at the Grand Prix

Skateboard P is looking very stylish and relaxed while he's chilling at the Grand Prix in Monaco. He'll always be one of my fashion favs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment