Wednesday, February 24, 2010

THIS WEEK's LOOK

So this week I decided to find some nice young men to feature for my "Look of the Week." Eventually I would like to post a male and female look every week so stay tuned!



#1 Daniel "Diggy" Simmons

What he wore: Khaki Blazer with yellow oxford shirt, straight leg jeans and boat shoes. Tops it off with a striped bow tie

Where: Antonio Azzuolo's Fall 2010 Show, NY Fashion Week

This 14 year old kid has got style admiring fly guys like Kanye and Pharell as style icons. The fellow fashion blogger looks fab. Check out his blog Life of the Jet Setter






#2 Chris Brown

What he wore: G-Star Raw Blake Jacket, Vintage style Denim Shirt, straight leg bleached denim, and 25th anniversary (grey/white) Air Jordan

Where: Courtside at the Lakers vs. Celtics Game

Chris Breezy looks very cute. He's wearing a vintage denim shirt which is one of my favorite trends for this spring. (for ladies and gents) I also love the jacket and even the shoes. (He usually does it for me until I get to his feet) Good Job Chris!

0 comments:

Post a Comment